domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

Splash!

Here's a webquest that I made for use in school with my 4th year primary class. They loved it.

We did the webquest over 3 classes in the school computer lab. The children were divided into groups of 3 students. Each student has a separate but complementary role and they have to use various resources on the "Riverquest" to find information and then prepare a report copying pictures from the varios pages and writing a short text. I used some videos I found on youtube, a couple of nice fun pictures and a cmap I created about rives in Spain. While the kids were working, I went round the class checking to see everyone was working well together and cooperating.



If you click the image, it will take you to the webquest. Feel free to use it with your classes.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello!
    I've been a while "playing" with your webquest and I found very good. I think your students have fun while learning.

    Congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad you like it! If you have 4th year primary students, then feel free to use it with them too!

    all the best,
    Liam

    ResponderEliminar